We look forward to welcoming you back to the concert hall safely, working with Princeton University officials to take precautionary measures and develop a continually evolving set of protocols.
As of Monday, October 25, 2021, the following protocols are in place to facilitate the continued safety and comfort of all patrons and venue staff:
- All concert attendees are required to show photo ID and proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before entering the venue. An active Princeton University ID card will be accepted as proof of vaccination.
- We are unable to allow entry to unvaccinated children.
- All concert attendees are required to wear a mask whenever indoors.
- Any patron, regardless of age or status, who does not comply with these protocols will not be permitted entry into the event venue.
- We ask all artists, audiences, and staff members to stay home if they are exhibiting any COVID and/or flu-like symptoms; or if they have had contact with anyone who has exhibited symptoms of/been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 10 days.
While currently there are no state, municipal, or campus social distancing capacity restrictions for PUC’s venues, we are prepared to make any necessary changes to our seating policies should public health conditions and guidelines warrant reductions in available seating. Ticket holders will be notified via email of any such changes, and updates will continue to be posted on this page.
This year, our ticket policies are designed with maximum flexibility in mind. Should a change in policy or public health conditions make you uncomfortable with your ticket purchase for any reason, we will be happy to issue a refund or exchange upon request. Refunds will also be made available to patrons unable to comply with current protocols requiring proof of vaccination and masking. We hope to make you feel as comfortable as possible and are grateful for your continued patience and cooperation as we work together to ensure the safety of our community.
How to Buy Tickets
Tickets to our fall offerings are now on sale. Tickets to our Spring 2022 season are currently available through full subscriptions and make-your-own packages. Princeton University students can also reserve single tickets before they go on sale to the general public. Check our subscriptions page for more information about these purchase options.
In addition to securing the best seats at the best prices, preserving their preferred seats for future seasons, and receiving priority admission should hall capacity change, full subscribers will also enjoy first access to additional programming announced throughout the 2021-22 season.
Any remaining single tickets will be released to the public on Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 11AM. Check back for updates, or sign-up for our mailing list to receive an email announcement.
Princeton University students can now reserve tickets for our Spring 2022 offerings online through the link below. All students can access discounted tickets to all of our offerings! Princeton University Students also enjoy special ticketing initiatives. Students over the age of 10 will be asked to present a valid ID.
Can’t Use Your Tickets?
Don’t let your seats go empty. Pass your tickets on to friends or donate them to the Concert Office so that others may enjoy the experience. Contact us to donate your tickets by 3PM on the concert day. Current subscribers will receive an acknowledgement letter for their taxes.
Richardson Seating Chart
The Fine Print
Please note that all programs and artists are subject to change.